Credentials and Experience
• NY State Licensed Acupuncturist
• Board Certified Herbalist (NCCAOM)
• Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture (Touro College, 2010)
• Herbal Certificate (Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, 2012)
• Completed Basic and Advanced Dr. Tan’s Balance Method
• Certified in clean needle technique by the Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (C.C.A.O.M.)
• Member of the Acupuncture Society of New York. (ASNY)
• Expertise in orthopedic rehabilitation, post-stroke, and labor and delivery care at Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn.
His journey as a healer began in 2001 as a Shiatsu therapist, sparking my passion for Eastern medicine and holistic healing. I focus on the person, not just symptoms, prioritizing root causes treatment over symptomatic treatment.
Unique Style of Acupuncture
He’s developed a distinctive acupuncture style, blending Dr. Tan’s Balance Method with Japanese Palpation Techniques. This approach delivers rapid results, often providing immediate pain relief upon needle insertion. His in-depth knowledge of herbal medicine and training in Japanese Seitai (Osteopath) methods enable me to treat a wide range of conditions beyond pain.
• Pain relief
• Anxiety, depression and stress management
• Digestive disorder
• Allergy treatment
• Infertility and gynecological disorders
• Autoimmune disorders
• Weight loss program
Trusted by Celebrities
His clientele includes prominent figures like Prime Ministers, NFL, MLB players, Hollywood stars, Broadway actors & actresses, and many other notable individuals.